Авторизация на форуме ×

Introduction and QO-100 setups

IW7EHC

Hello folks,

this is my first post.

Giovanni IW7EHC, I was UN7JOT from 2007 until 2012, then relocated outside KZ.

I'm back now, hopefully will be applying for a new UN call, this time in the West KZ.

Glad to find this forum, good to share ideas and news with the KZ ham community.

I was wondering what is the current status on the QO-100 stations in the country, last year I setup a ground station back in my Italian QTH, and never heard any UN station, therefore I was thinking it could be an interesting option for me to start, once I get the new call, until I setup the HF radio and antenna.

37 минут назад, IW7EHC сказал:

I was wondering what is the current status on the QO-100 stations in the country

Hi Giovanni,

welcome back to Kazakhstan!

As far as I know, we have nobody on the QO-100.

Thanks guys,

Michail, you're confirming what I was thinking, not many UN calls on the QO-100, I can see a nice pile-up on the way 🙂.

Planning to get the KZ call soon, then start looking on what would be easier to do, get radios here or try to bring them from Italy.

One more question, is there anybody else in this forum who likes to play with Arduino?

I've been developing few projects, for ham radio and not, it would be interesting to exchange opinions and ideas for new projects.

Is there a section dedicated to homebrewing where I could post?

I couldn't find one, not really sure if I missed it.

• Нравится 1

3 минуты назад, UN3G сказал:

А по Китайски еще пожалуйста!

Валерий Викторович !

В Вашем предложении из двух слов вижу 3 ( три ) ошибки.

А в их переписке - всЁ грамотно.

Извините за ........

38 минут назад, IW7EHC сказал:

One more question, is there anybody else in this forum who likes to play with Arduino?

I've been developing few projects, for ham radio and not, it would be interesting to exchange opinions and ideas for new projects.

Is there a section dedicated to homebrewing where I could post?

Giovanni,

UN7G and I do some stuff on Arduino. Maybe some other people do experiment with it, too. I have recently built an Arduino-based sequencer to incorporate RSP Duo SDR receiver into my rig. If you want to post materials related to Arduino, then you can start a new topic. But it's best if you translate your posts into Russian (use Google Translate if you like). This is the Russian speaking forum and it's advisable to post materials in the language which forum users can understand. Thanks.

• UN8G changed the title to Introduction and QO-100 setups
18 минут назад, UN7ZZ сказал:

А в их переписке - всЁ грамотно.

10 минут назад, UN8G сказал:

This is the Russian speaking forum and it's advisable to post materials in the language which forum users can understand. Thanks

Теперь все хорошо!

Спасибо Николай! Исправлюсь! Молодой ещё! ☺️

• Нравится 1
  • Спасибо 1

Michail,
before I joined this forum I was considering the language to use, and at the end I thought that since this is a ham radio forum, a basic knowledge of english would allow everyone to interact, the same way anyone of us would do during a QSO on the HF bands.

At the end I preferred to keep writing in english to avoid a wrong russian translation to be posted.

The last thing I would expect were the miffed reactions in the previous posts.

After all I have the automatic translation of this web site activated on my pc, so that I can read all the forum translated in english.
A little bit of ingenuity would have resolved the issue for whom who are not fluent in english, automatically translating the english to russian, saving them from venting angry comments.

By the way, there are several ham radio forums in Europe, and once in a while you'll get foreign hams registering and writing posts in english, that are replied in english, but never "welcomed" with such comments.

I was looking forward to join this forum to share knowledge and learn something new, in the best of the "ham spirit", that knows no language and nationality barriers, but it looks like it was a bad idea.

Edited by IW7EHC

2 часа назад, IW7EHC сказал:

I was looking forward to join this forum to share knowledge and learn something new, in the best of the "ham spirit", that knows no language and nationality barriers, but it looks like it was a bad idea.

Giovanni,

you are welcome to share your knowledge and learn something new at QRZ.kz. However since the forum is Russian speaking, the content posted here must be in Russian language. If you chose not to use Russian and not to post here, we will respect your decision.

Please note that this is not to descriminate any ethnic nationality at all. Kazakhstan is a multi-ethinc state where Russian is the language of the daily communication. We do appreciate all the ethnic groups of Kazakhstan and their language but we cannot possibly accomodate all that diversity on the present forum platform.

• Нравится 1

23 часа назад, IW7EHC сказал:

Giovanni IW7EHC, I was UN7JOT from 2007 until 2012, then relocated outside KZ.

Михаил !

Теперь и у меня возник вопрос - а на каком языке ( проживая в KZ )

общался этот мэн ?

Предполагаю, что это очередной " вброс "

13 минут назад, UN7ZZ сказал:

Михаил !

Теперь и у меня возник вопрос - а на каком языке ( проживая в KZ )

общался этот мэн ?

Предполагаю, что это очередной " вброс "

Понятия не имею.

Michail,

I don't question the rules, I'm not here to impose my own or to demand anything.

I question the ways of some of the gentlemen that over-reacted to something that anywhere else is accepted and that I was so naïve to believe it would be here as well.

At this point is clear that it would be pointless to add anything else.

Thanks UN7G and UN8G for the welcome post.

• Нравится 2

17 часов назад, EY8MM сказал:

применить исключение в отношении языка

Нодир привет! Да нет проблем, все кто здесь тусуются в некоторой степени знают английский и чуток итальянский! Просто коли был UN7JOT пять лет, значит такой же Джованни, как я Вальдемар, чего выделоваться то?

20 часов назад, EY8MM сказал:

Мне кажется, что к гостю, можно было применить исключение в отношении языка.

Уважаемый Нодир !

Думаю, что тебе, человеку, владеющему в совершенстве как минимум 6 ( шестью ) мировыми языками легко рассуждать на эту тему.

Но, тем не менее, на мировых сайтах твои посты на языке, принятом на их форумах.

Полагаю, что из уважения к читателям.